8.8.12

64

Wednesday
I could have frozen many moments for today's post. / Folding laundry / making beds / taking out garbage / J.'s housecleaning day / the kids / walking Nana… / I chose the five new Pez I found at our local grocery store. /

My son for the summer / told me this morning / that he had a gluten intolerance reaction. / He was poorly all morning / and later started running a temperature. / We researched the internet to confirm that the medication we had was in fact gluten free. /

7 comments:

  1. Deux PEZ et un CARAMBAR s'il vous plait !

    רק אני אוכלת מהקרמבר
    ? או שאת עושה רי-פיל לצנצנת

    ReplyDelete
  2. אני רגועה כל עוד אני יודעת שאת בסביבה דואגת לבן בהשאלה לקיץ
    שינה עמוקה וטובה - התרופה האולטימטיבית
    תודה

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rona,

    A nos ages avances, manger des Carambars, on peut y laisser nos dentiers:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chere Anonymous,
      J'ai les dents d'un enfant de cinq ans...<-:

      Delete
  4. I counted 7 new pez, did you sneak in two more?

    I hope adopted-son-for-the-summer will be on his feet again by tomorrow. It's alway so much more stressful and worrying when it's someone else's child, it's a huge responsibility you have. I strengthen your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. et moi j'ai bientot les dents d'un bebe d'un an ou moins, bref....tres dangereux:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bon c'est clair ,je repondai a Rona et non pas a Julie....

    ReplyDelete