26.8.12

46

Sunday
Neil Armstrong 1930-2012
One evening / in the summer of '69 / while on vacation at my Grandmother's in Morocco / she uncharacteristically / took Diane and me / with her to her club. / I fell asleep next to her / my head in her lap. / She woke me suddenly saying /"Talia! / look at the TV / you'll remember this the rest of your life". / Neil Armstrong / the first man on moon / floated across the screen. / I indeed remember / Neil Armstrong is woven into my childhood memories of Morocco / as a sketch from the project Julie and I are working on reflects. /

3 comments:

  1. מ ד ה י ם איך הכל
    ,מתועד
    שמור
    .וניתן לשליפה ברגע האמת
    (כל כך מסתדר לי עם מי שאת ומה שאת - טליה)

    ReplyDelete
  2. איזה קטע!!! גם אני זוכרת את הרגע הזה, וזה מצחיק כי נצבט לי הלב שאודיע אתמול על פטירתו- משום מה תמיד יש תחושה שכאלו גדולים אף פעם לא הולכים-איך בן אדם שהלך על הירח יכול למות? מעניין שהבאת את ההיבט הזה- קפיצה חזרה להיסטוריה הפרטית והעולמית

    ReplyDelete
  3. that must have been a wonderful moment and a great souvenir

    ReplyDelete