15.5.12

149

Tuesday
In my third year of design study / my teacher / Eliezer Frenkel / introduced us to the Polish sculptor / Magdalena Abakanowicz / in an effort to evoke us to design textile three-dimensionally. / In those early days / books were my main resource. / I spent countless hours at the library / paging through Abakanowicz's book. / Today this book / was waiting for me at college. / A gift from Miri / Eliezer's daughter / and my friend. / As the executor of her father's estate / she had set the book aside for me. / I was deeply moved to hold it again / it will hold a place of honor on my bookshelves. /

My eulogy to Eliezer Frenkel appears in this post /

3 comments:

  1. זה מהרגעים הקטנים שלפעמים הלב לא יכול להכיל את כל הריגוש
    איזה נתינה יפה

    ReplyDelete
  2. אכן מרגש ממש
    באה לראות ולגעת

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est un present très touchant

    ReplyDelete