9.3.12

216


Friday
Someone once called me / an urban creature. / It's not that I don't like nature / I just like to spend time in one place and appreciate it fully / preferably with a bottle of good wine / a baguette / and some French cheese. / But in my family there are those who really love sightseeing / we call them "the conquerors". / Today I had an experience that will last me a lifetime. / We got up at six in the morning / to arrive as early as possible at Mount Hermon / then go to the Saar River Waterfall / and ended the trip at the Hula Lake Park. /

3 comments:

  1. סוף סוף הוציאו אותה לטבע !!!! והיא אפילו נהנת....

    ReplyDelete
  2. בטוחה שלא לקחת את הדרכון ועשית גיחה לשוויץ? יפה, גם אנחנו צריכים לטפס להר אם אנחנו רוצים לגעת בשלג, למרות שאפשר לראות את ההרים מהרחוב
    שבת שלום לכל הכובשים

    ReplyDelete
  3. מאד יפה. ומה עם ההמונים הם היו שם?

    ReplyDelete