8.12.11

308

Thursday
I'm listening to Roy Dahan's terrific disk in a loop / to make up for last night / when I went with Ora and Rona / all the way to Beit Yanai / see him play at Hasifriya bar. / What a mistake! / It was crowded / full of cigarette smoke / there were constant technical problems / the sound was terrible / and if that wasn't enough / while I was taking photos / the bar owner asked me / if I was Roy's mother / or a secret admirer. / I'll try seeing him again / he's worth it. /


3 comments:

  1. ...?רגע... אם את אמא שלו זה אומר שהוא האחיין שלי
    ...ממממ

    (-: אכן שווה... תרתי משמע
    רוצו בנות רוצו

    ReplyDelete
  2. לפחות הבנו לא להגיע לספריה... לפחות לא בשביל לצפות בהופעה, אבל מה שכן הפיג'לין סאוור היה אחד המצויינים!!! וגם נהגתי על גולף פור דה פירסט טיים

    ReplyDelete
  3. מוחה בתוקף : איפו הצבע!!!
    לשבועות הקרובים יש לי רק גוונים של אפור...אז לפחות אצליך קיוותי לקצת צבע אמית !!!
    כן כן המשיכו לבלות לכן ...

    ReplyDelete